Today I have a treat for you! 😀 I have been so lucky that Londontown here in Norway has sent me some of their products to try, and I’ve absolutely fallen in love with their polishes and treatment products! They sent me their Nail Treatment System that I have been trying out over these past weeks. The set is not currently in stores, but will be when Christmas comes around 🙂
kur Nail Treatment System by Londontown
Nail Hardener & Base Coat – I have been using this with all my manicures lately, and I’ noticed that this combined with the top coat makes my manicures last much longer than they used to. It really smooths out the ridges of my nails, and makes it really easy to apply polish over it.
Protective Top Coat – Now I have mentioned in an earlier post that I might have a new top coat, and this is the one I was talking about! It has incredible shine and seals like a gel polish, so my manicure looks fresh (no nicks or loss of shine) day after day. The reason I haven’t declared it my favorite yet is that it’s a little thick to apply, and it takes longer to dry than my HK Girl, however, when I have the time to let it dry properly it definitively the best! 😀
Nourishing Cuticle Oil – I use this everyday, and it comes with both a brush and a pipette so you can choose what you prefer.
Restorative Nail Cream – This is a really thick cream, and I’ve used it at night when I have time to let it completely soak into my skin. It’s really hydrating and I used it a couple of time with the gloves to really let it soak in and hydrate.
Strengthening Lacquer Remover – This polish remover didn’t have a “cap” so that you get a lot of product on your cotton pad and I used mine up after just three manicures. It promises to not dry or strip the natural oils, but for me it left my nails a little dry, so it’s not my favorite.Now for the giveaway! They very kindly gave me an extra set to give away to one of my followers! 😀 The set has a value of 975 kr (approx $120).
- Comment on one of my blog posts at tina-tech.com (sign it with your Instagram username so I know who you are 🙂 )
- Follow me on Instagram
- Comment on one of my pictures on Instagram
- Open INTERNATIONALLY
- Giveaway will ends on June 15th 2016
- Winner must be 18 years or older, or prove parents consent if you win
- The winner will be selected at random by me
- Winner must provide valid e-mail address within 48 hours of winning, or a new winner will be selected
- The most important rule of all: Be nice! If you don’t follow the rules I won’t count your entry. All rules are mandatory!
*The products in this post were sent to me for free by the company or their PR firm in exchange for my honest review.